Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More to come from conference

I have been traveling back home after the No Kill Conference and will keep posting summaries of the workshops. For now, I wanted to respond to a comment from an anonymous person who asked if she/he could use some of the content in this blog to help with a TNR effort. My answer to you and anyone else who reads this blog and wants to use information on it to help animals is a resounding YES. I hope it helps you in your plight, and I am hoping our community comes up to speed sometime soon on community cat efforts and effectively and safely managing colonies and reducing our out-of-control feral cat populations.

More to come ...

1 comment:

iluvcats said...

please let us all know where you are currently doing the TNR here in the city.
I would like to help.